Here she is in all her radiant fuchsia beauty

Nov 16, 2007
Giant Sequoia Redwoods, Calif.

I absolutely love this bag. It looks like patent leather or liquid gloss but it's not. The leather is shiny but has a little bit of distressed look. This is Ms poppy north/south slim tote in fuchsia. I have her sister in anthracite.

amquirk

Nov 6, 2011
That color is so gorgeous!!! I love the north-south design of these bags, I guess that's why I love Lindsey so much too ;) Congrats on your new bag-she is HOT!!!!!

Jul 17, 2008
Mystery solved - and definitely worth the wait! Love the color - enjoy! I hope you had a great time babysitting the grandkids!

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008

I absolutely love this bag. It looks like patent leather or liquid gloss but it's not. The leather is shiny but has a little bit of distressed look. This is Ms poppy north/south slim tote in fuchsia. I have her sister in anthracite.
It's a beauty, granny! This tote makes me want to wear a happy summer dress with cute sandals! :smile:

Thank you yellowbernia. I love all the pretty colors. I'm hoping to get Courtnay in mint and then lay off for awhile.
Aha, I have the answer to your next reveal.........just in case you keep us waiting again! :lol:

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
WOW! What a Gorgeous Bag! I love everything about this bag!
You really scored a beautiful bag granny! Congrats and Enjoy her!