Here she is brand new 2005 red lambskin, well, unused anyway if not new :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    Ladies, I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a new (ok unused ) 2005 Red Lambskin flap with Gold hardware. It cost a small fortune (I'm sure I paid about twice what it retailed for back then) but I felt the fact it was unused was worth it. I like my back to be new so I can be the one to put any wear on them. I took her to the Chanel boutique aand Saks yesterday to go purchas the Red Metallic and boy did she cause a stir among the SA's. They all wanted to hold her and admire her and said she was quite the the beauty. Well Here she is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here she is comparison shot with the 2008 puzzle flap

[​IMG]

The 2005 red lambskin is almost the same color of my 2007 red lambskin clutch. It's just a half shade off

[​IMG]

3. She is soo pretty!!! Congrats!

4. I love the 2005 red, such a beautiful color. What a great find, congratulations!!

5. 2005 red is the best, and really really she is in pristine condition :smile: Big congrats to you.

6. Fabulous! Congratulations.

7. Stunning color in the oh-so-amazing lambskin! Congrats!

8. So many pretty reds! Congrats

9. oh, this is too much! too many gorgeous red bags to show us!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats, again, your bags are gorgeous

10. i am so jealous....my holy grail =)..congrats on your great purchase. it's so lovely!

11. Congratulations!!!

12. beautiful!! congrats!!!

13. Gorgeous! I agree that the 05 red is the best!

14. Stunning!