Here she is, Amarante Rosewood!

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
My darling Nike Golf went to get my Amarante Rosewood today. Both he and I thought it was a better fit than the Amrante Reade and it really bothered me that I had the Reade in Bronze already.

I know people have mentioned the shape, the finger prints, the handle drop, but I love mine.

Sorry, no modeling pix. Beautiful bag plus 8 month pregnant body does not equal pictures and posting! LOL

For those wondering also have some pix with Pomme Rox:

Attachments

• IMG_3341.JPG
    IMG_3341.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3354.JPG
    IMG_3354.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3355.JPG
    IMG_3355.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3347.JPG
    IMG_3347.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3353.JPG
    IMG_3353.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 164
Sorry about earlier and the amarante but if you like it, you like it, eh? I notice you love amarante and have a Reade PM. Cool stuff. Are the colors the same or shades off? Are you gonna use one for night and one for daytime?

Gorgeous bag!! I think you made a wise choice in exchanging your Reade for the Rosewood. Now you've added another gorgeous style to your collection!! Congratulations to your new bag and to your new baby coming soon!

I actually like the rosewood. When my SA showed it to me the other day, I thought it was cute. I love how the end snaps on to the side of the bag. Congrats, so cute. Shoots, sport your prego belly and that rosewood. Rock it girl!