Here she is......ahhhh Antheia :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my newest LVoe.......Antheia Ixia PM in Noir.:love: I ordered her this week and as promised, I'm posting pics. There are so many things I LVoe about this bag......the size is perfect, the smell, the intricate detailing, the super soft lambskin, having the option to carry hand-held or on shoulder, 3 interior pockets and nice lining. I could go on, but I'll stop.:smile:

One thing that is bothering me a bit.....it seems I'm the only one whose bag is made in France. All my other LV's are made in France and I kinda wanted one made in Italy.:shrugs: (I know it's crazy.) When I called to order it, the person from LV said there were only a few left, so mine came from Sak's in NYC. I torn on whether to return for fear I cannot locate another one in Noir.

Here are photos as promised. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Wow! What a beautiful purse!

4. gorgeous! congrats!

5. Oh my gosh, it's absolutely incredible!!!

6. So gorgeous!!!!!

7. oh wow! really gorgeous......congrats!

8. Mod pics please!! It's gorgeous, congrats!!

9. Congrats!!! Such a beauty! Modeling pictures please!!

10. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Lovely!! congrats!!

12. I love this bag! keep it it's gorgeous!

13. it's gorgeous congrats, and love the red shoes

14. Such a beautiful bag! Congratulations! :woohoo:

15. Congrats!!