Here she is!!! A very warm welcome for the lovely, Ms. Kelly!!! **PICS**

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That is one GORGEOUS KELLY!
And IT'S ALL YOURS BABY!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I cannot wait to take you two out to show her off!!!! Congratulations sweetie! You totally deserve this! Enjoy in the best of health!:heart:

Abbyroad, Irishpandabear, Penny, Nola - Thank you all so much!!

Choco - Promise to post action pics VERY soon! I'm just in the worst possible clothes right now since I'm cleaning the house.

Jag - Yes we need to go out very soon--if I recall there is a certain pair of shoes with your name on them!!! We have to get in lots of shopping time in.......we will be heading to the far east before the end of the year.

Jag - Yes we need to go out very soon--if I recall there is a certain pair of shoes with your name on it!!! We have to get in lots of shopping time in.......we will be heading to the far east before the end of the year.

Ok. let's break Ms. Kelly in together at NM for the Manolos! But only if we can play with the scarves again! :P It's a date!:kiss:

Jag - Perfect!! Sounds like a plan. Just tell me the time!! Oh but you must keep me from buying anything.....or at least strongly encourage me to not buy anything.....maybe just suggest I don't buy anything--oh forget it...there isn't a NM in China, I need my FIX!

Jag - Perfect!! Sounds like a plan. Just tell me the time!! Oh but you must keep me from buying anything.....or at least strongly encourage me to not buy anything.....maybe just suggest I don't buy anything--oh forget it...there isn't a NM in China, I need my FIX!

I'm sorry! You must have me confused with someone else!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: C'mon, I can't send you off to China with just a pair of flip flops! :graucho:

Emanu, You are so lucky to find this beautiful kelly, and the kelly is SO lucky to find you as her forever owner. Enjoy it with a pair of Manolo or flip flops! Cheers!

:drinkup:

Jag - You are so right! I have to leave my mark on NM.

Kim_mac - Thank you! Yes, I'm a little to impatient for a striptease Hermes or otherwise....too bad for my DH. :graucho:

pursenuts - Thank you! I do feel SO lucky---thanks to two very special pf'ers (you know who you are ladies)