Here little presentation of Victorine RB

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you want to see? Here she is. I´am not sure if I hold or exchange this beauty. The card slots very stiff and the coin compartement is a joke (and if cards before it is diffucult to came on coins) But she is so cute and the perfect size and look. Maybe the card slots will go a little bit easier in future? Thank you at the Victorine owners they help me before.

In the second a little comparison with Eva, Sarah and 6 Key holder

victorine RB3.jpg victorine compar.1.jpg victorine RB5.jpg
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure! You have such an adorable little collection and it fits in perfectly!

3. I used mine for a week now and the cards slots are becoming a little easier... I agree the coin compartment is a joke, you have to pull out all the coins to take one. But it is so cute, I couldn't return it.

4. thanks:winkiss:
    thank you for that information. I hope for softer card slots:cool:

5. I'm returning mine today. I prefer using my empreinte key cles. It's just more manageable. It is a beauty though. Enjoy!!

6. Beautiful.

7. So pretty but why didn't LV add a gusset on one side for the coin pouch?

8. I have brought mine back too...so confused..I have open a new thread for that.:nogood: