Here...kitty, kitty!!!

What a stunning bag! I hope you have continued to love it.
Sadly, I re-sold it to TRR a while back. I have downsized quite a bit as my shelves were overflowing and I let go of my bags that I know I would not miss and only kept the ones I could not live without and would have sellers remorse. Makes the decision so much easier!! But I think someone here ended up with it, so that's good!! :smile:

Sadly, I re-sold it to TRR a while back. I have downsized quite a bit as my shelves were overflowing and I let go of my bags that I know I would not miss and only kept the ones I could not live without and would have sellers remorse. Makes the decision so much easier!! But I think someone here ended up with it, so that's good!! :smile:

I wonder if it's the one I got?

That is very reasonable of you. TRR sounds like a good place.