Here it is! The camel (saddle) colored Marrakech!

^At first when I trying the medium BTH and the large BTH, I was thinking the large was way too large on me being only 5 feet tall (I thought it would overwhelm me). The large version is quite substantial. In the end, I couldn't get past that the medium version can't be used all the time since it won't carry enough - besides it being only a couple hundred dollars cheaper. I opted for the large and I'm so glad I did. Sometimes I think the bag size needs some getting used to it especially if it's not usually a size you normally carry.

Oh wow, what an excellent choice you made! The Marrakech caught my eye when I was on the look out for my Sukey. This is such a gorgeous bag and look at that wonderful leather! :drool: Congratulations, it looks great on you and it doesn't seem too large to me.

DSCI0024.jpg

Thank you Nat & Ghst Dreamer! I must say - I was wearing it today again, and passing storefronts, and was looking at myself while walking. I agree with everyone here, that the size fits me proportionately well. You are right and that is probably why I bought it in the first place. I think that it might be perhaps the wide opening, when the bag is placed down it plops or, if I don't place my things, neatly it can get wide-feeling. I don't know. :shrugs:

Nat, I saw your Sukey and I looooove the color! I hope your enjoying it as well! As far as this beauty, the Marrkech, is concerned, it's a keeper! It says a lot when a company can design quality and style! While this particular bag's price offended me, I feel it was worth it knowing it was made in Italy.

Again, thank you all for your warm, wonderful compliments and words of praise!! :heart:

Thank you! The answer is - Not a damn thing!!!!!!!! It is still magnificent as the day I bought it! As much as I complain it's a bit heavy, I am loving it!! The leather is thick and smooshy and seems to be getting softer. It is my go to bag for the spring/summer!

The photos inspired me to lose the 12 lbs. I put on. No new reveals until I do! :graucho: (Just power walked 6 miles!)

I need to bump my own thread 'cause I am so excited! I spotted another woman wearing this same bag today in black. I almost fainted. I screamed out to her and she said she's had it for 2 years and the strap had to be fixed. Mine too. No big deal. That's the pleasure of buying from Gucci! Anyway, the bag has become my constant go to bag. It can be a back breaker due to the heaviness of the leather and hardware but I know I will never find another handcrafted beauty like this again and it is a fabulous keeper.

Just wanted to share 'cause it is very rare to find this bag. It is not a common style and goes easily unrecognizable. Anyway, thanks for letting share in my excitement!!:yahoo: