Here it is: MY NEW FRINGE SPEEDY 25!!!

LV_addict said:
Can I just say that my experience at the store today was less than thrilling!:sad: The SA was so out of it!!! It was funny but sad at the same time! I mean when I first told him I am here to pick up the fringe speedy he told me that they only have one and it's sold!:shocked: And I said "Of Course! It's SOLD TO ME!" And then when I got home I noticed that he gave me both copies of the bill (the store's copy and my copy)! So hopefully, I won't get charged for it!!!:lol: J/K! Anyways, while I was at the store, I decide to try my luck and order a fringe bucket in black and the SA told me that they never produced them in black!:blink: And I said "Oh, YES THEY DO!!!" and he starts arguing with me that they don't!!!I felt like I was in a twilight zone!!!
OK, as I said in the graffitti thread, IT'S TIME FOR AN INTERVENTION! :angel: Step away from the bags Irene!! Goodness, we really are separated at birth. Is your hubby enforcing a break yet? You and I will wind up in a padded LV cell together. I am only saying this, because I am on the list for a WHITE BUCKET! (Don't tell black fringe) Hee hee:love:

LVaddict! said:
OK, as I said in the graffitti thread, IT'S TIME FOR AN INTERVENTION! :angel: Step away from the bags Irene!! Goodness, we really are separated at birth. Is your hubby enforcing a break yet? You and I will wind up in a padded LV cell together. I am only saying this, because I am on the list for a WHITE BUCKET! (Don't tell black fringe) Hee hee:love:
As long as it's padded with LV fabric, I don't mind!!!:lol: Good luck! I hope you get the bucket soon!!!:love: