Here it is: MY NEW BLUE Le Fabuleux!!!

1. OK! So I OFFICIALLY declare myself CRAZY and def. heading for LV padded cell (anybody else have their local LV store on their speed dial?)!!!:lol: I couldn't wait till Tuesday so I raced downtown this afternoon to pick up my LeFab!!! THE BAG IS SO HOT IRL, I can't even begin to tell you!!!:love:
    Oh, and FYI, LV store in Toronto has white fringe speedy available to buy.;)

LEFAB.JPG LEFAB1.JPG lefab2.JPG
  2. OMG! Beautiful Le Fab! Looks perfect on you! The blue is my favorite Suhali color. :love: :heart:

3. :rolleyes: You are so HOT!!!!!!!!! :P I mean the bag & you Look hot.:graucho: .Enjoy it you krazy Girl!!!!

4. ditto. that is what i was just thinking.

i just saw this bag IRL a month ago and it is gorgeous!!!

congrats!

5. Beautiful Le Fab! :graucho: Congrats and enjoy it! :biggrin:

6. Congrats! It's stunning! I love the color.

7. I'm moving into your closet. I think we need to see an updated family photo....

8. That is so gorgeous. I always find sky blue color bag goes good with any jeans.

9. omg! gorgeous!!! such a beauty!

10. That purse looks Fabuleux on you!!!

I just LOVE it! Congratulations!

11. OMG, Irene!!!! The bag is TDF!!!! Okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and say what everyone (well, almost) wants to say.....

I WANT TO BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha. :smile: Congrats!!! It's awesome! Enjoy!!!

12. I thought exactly the same... :amazed:
    You and your new baby look GREAT, absolutely stunning.
    Enjoy!

13. AMAZING!!!!
    Congrats!!

You are the good kind of crazy!

14. Looks hot with those jeans !

And thanks for the heads up on the fringe stuff, I think I may make a trip downtown in the near future !

15. OMG It looks so gorgeous! I love that blue color:love::love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice