Food here is my plan for my lunch tomorrow

littlefish

Dec 12, 2007
I love to do some planning for my meal . I will jot down the ingredients i need and do marketing after my work, I just drop by at the supermarket nearby and put all i need in my basket. HAHA

hope you dont mind i post this .......

Here is the recipe i would like to try :
I got this from jamie oliver, did i tell you I'm a great fan of his? :P I think it is pretty simple and easy and healthy !!!
the best pasta salad

Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Throw in the pasta and cloves of garlic, boil until al dente, drain and run under cold water to cool. Put the garlic to one side to use for the dressing. Put the pasta into a bowl. Chop the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil and cucumber into pieces about half the size of the pasta and add to the bowl. Squash the garlic cloves out of their skins and mush in a pestle and mortar. Add the vinegar, oil and seasoning. Drizzle this over the salad, adding a little more seasoning to taste.
Ingredients

• 310g/11oz small shell-shaped pasta
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 255g/9oz yellow cherry tomatoes
• 255g/9oz red cherry tomatoes
• 1 handful of black olives, pitted
• 2 tablespoons fresh chives
• 1 handful of fresh basil
• ½ a cucumber
• 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar, or to taste
• 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

Attachments

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
That looks DELICIOUS!! I just copied the recipe down! Thanks! My plan? To remember to have something for lunch so I dont faint!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
That looks really good and I don't even like pasta salad!

My plan for lunch is to actually remember to bring it to work... I've been stuck eating crackers w/ peanut butter too often lately.