Here is my newest baby: Lilac Epi Pochette!!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I was so surprised it came so quickly! :nuts:

This colour is sooo gorgeous IRL...it's so hard to capture the colour with a camera. I admit that I was expecting a pastel, spring lilac, but this lilac has a dark grey undertone and to me is so neutral. I think it'll look great with lots of things in my wardrobe!

I have to say that the silver hardware goes so well with this specific colour, in fact, I'm glad that LV chose to use silver instead of gold hardware. I put my gold pochette extender on just to see if I need a silver one and the gold looked horrible against the lilac :yucky: The two just didn't compliment each other. The silver (actually more like pewter) is perfect for the grey undertone of this colour.

I'm not sure whether the silver pochette extender is a shiny silver or a matte, pewter-like silver such as the hardware on this pochette but I don't want to spend over $100 on the extender now so I went ahead and made my own. I am quite pleased with it!

Anyway, here are some pictures. My Black Segur PM is on its way now, hopefully it'll come by Friday!

Without flash:
attachment.php

With flash:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Worn on the shoulder without extender (fits fine but it looks weird! I like the drop with the extender)
attachment.php

With my home-made extender:
attachment.php

Attachments

• lpochette1.jpg
    lpochette1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 460
  • lpochette2.jpg
    lpochette2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 2,834
  • lpochetteva1.jpg
    lpochetteva1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 6,810
  • lpochetteva4.jpg
    lpochetteva4.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 6,863
  • pextender3.jpg
    pextender3.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 446
More pics of the extender I made...I pretty much just put two types of keychains together!

It looks KIND OF similar to the LV one i guess...both sides function the same, anyway!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pextender.jpg
    pextender.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 445
  • pextender2.jpg
    pextender2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 6,644
  • pextender4.jpg
    pextender4.jpg