Here is my new bag- What do you suggest I get to go with it.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. [​IMG] pic borrowed from ebay

This is my newest bag. Exact color everything. Now I also have a $50.00 Coach giftcard.

Just not sure what to get to go with it.

Any suggestions. Also do you think a charm on it would make it to BUSY.

TIA

2. I don't think a charm would make it look too busy, I just don't think you'd really be able to see it because of the pattern.

I really don't think you need anything to go with it, looks fine all on its own!

3. I know they have Wrislets in the same OP ART signature... You could maybe get a green or an orange, just to spice up the color some.. and of course matching is good too....

A capacity Wristlet in Brown Patent Leather would look awesome in this bag as well... I use mine for makeup, bandaids, mints, etc.. these Wristlets carry a TON of stuff... (I am talking about the ones with the turnlock on the top... the patent leather is at the Outlets now....)

4. Thanks I was thinking of doing a wristlet or 2. I have a cherry charm too. Maybe if they come out a big one it will work.

I put my B on there and it does get lost.

5. I agree that it doesn't need anything on the outside, but a wristlet to go inside would be perfect! Nice bag!

6. I think any of the mahogany colored accessories would look good with it.

I agree that you don't really need anything on the outside.

7. Cute bag! I think a metal charm/keyfob in the same color as the hardware would be adorable!

8. Like others have said, I think you should just focus on getting a matching accessory for it, it doesn't need a charm. Maybe a solid color tan sheer scarf would look good tied on it. I like that bag!

9. ITA :yes: