Here is Miss Kelly! Love at First Sight!

I love it on you Stacey!!! It's a great size for you and looks very hip and sleek. I'm 5'1 and prefer the 35cm Birkin, though I would wear a 30cm too just to change things up a little.

Thank you so much everyone for all the love you are sending me and Miss Kelly! I am so excited about this and it is so fun to have this group to share it with! My girlfriends at home don't get my bag obsession and my DH CERTAINLY doesn't get it, so it is so wonderful hearing all of you ooo and ahh!
Next stop is definitely a Birkin, but I think I have to try a few sizes and look at the leather before I make such a big investment. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you in Manhattan and finally see a Birkin irl...Can you believe I have never even seen one? what kind of purse fanatic am I?!!

Gorgeous!! I see you're venturing out of Chanel now :P
Love your choice - it suits your frame well!

I'm only 5'2" as well, and love the 35 Birkin as a tote (the 30 looks too much like a purse on me - good for shopping, but the 35 is a better workhorse bag - can hold work stuff). If you like big bags, go with the Birkin 35.

Rockerchick, that is beautiful, congratulations. I have a 35cm Kelly too and I love it, it's new too, nice to meet another one, yours is so gorgeous, I love that leather, mine is vache liegee, here she is to wave hello:

Attachments

• kellyandplisse.jpg
    kellyandplisse.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 26
Wow, looks fabulous!

I'm only 5' 0" so I've been agonizing over whether the 28 cm Kelly would be too large for me, so I've been scouting around for a 25 cm which seems really hard to find.

But I'm thinking I should reconsider the 28 cm or even larger because you look fantastic with your bag!

congrats! i love the 35 size for the kelly. either 30 or 35 for the birkin will work for your frame. i'd say just go with whatever bag your SA shows you that you can't leave the store without. it's easier to be shown a Birkin if you give your SA more flexibility.

EBENE!! CHEVRE!!! :drool: :drool: :heart: Delectable! I think you really need to try both the 30 & 35 birkin to decide which suits you best. Obviously you could easily wear either & look fab!

It looks great on you! Congrats!

I'm the size height and size as you, and I went all for the 30cm because everyone who saw me trying on the 30cm and 35cm at FSH felt that the 30cm was so much better - if you're looking for an everyday ladies' handbag. The SA said the 35cm looked like a briefcase, I think she thinks means it would be great for me to put documents in when I go to work. But I thought, who would use a 35cm birkin for documents! I went straight for the 30cm ones instead.