Here I go, freaking out again...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so my morning sickness has been fading since Wednesday (I last got sick on Tuesday night and it is now Friday morning). I am completely paranoid about having another m/c. How long should I wait before I call my dr? I have heard some women say they had gone 2-3 days w/out ms but later returns.

2. My morning sickness would come and go in the early weeks. I didn't expereince constant morning sickness until my 8th week.

You can call your doctor for reassurance but they'll just tell you it's normal (I called mine and that's what they told me).

3. I know you are concernced but you need to try to relax and stay calm. Morning sickness comes and goes from what I hear and have read. You should only be worried if you start bleeding or have severe cramping. I would be glad that your morning sickness has faded right now. Enjoy feeling okay. But if it bothers you that much, call them say Monday.

4. It really comes and goes. I'll get it for 4-5 straight days and then have one day where I feel almost normal. Then as soon as I start getting paranoid, I get hit hard again for another a few days. Be thankful for the little break :smile:

5. I had an entire week (week 9) where I felt totally ok and then BAM I had four more weeks of MS. I know it's hard to not worry fashion16, but keep your chin up and think positively! Only time will tell.

6. usually it can come in waves with certain smells and stuff it can bring it back

7. Mine came and went. I panicked too. I would panicif my boobs weren't as sore as they were the day before....if I stopped feeling cramps...if I started feeling cramps....etc. Try to relax - although I know it's easier said than done. I pray you have a healthy pregnancy which ends in a beautiful, full term baby.

8. Thank you so much BagLadie. I find comfort in knowing that other women have experienced the same thing and still had a healthy pregnancy.

9. #9 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Hehe... you wrote my paragraph for me. Some details vary, but the stress over why/why not was the same as what you described. This kind of near-constant worry was --to me-- far worse than the labor, C-section and delivery combined! In fact, if we decide not to have anymore babies, it'll be because I don't think I can go through the stress of pregnancy all over again and not because of any other reason --which is such a damn shame...

Fashion --rationally speaking, if you were spotting and not getting nausea or cramping very badly and not feeling nauseous, then I think *I*'d worry for your pregnancy. But, as someone who is now outside of the process, I don't think you have any reason to worry about the little one. I, of course, would have agonized over it... but pregnancy was the most stressful time in my life. I really hope it won't be for you as well... and I stand by what I said before: namely that in only a few short months you'll probably write a thread along the lines of 'why am I 38 weeks along, big as a house and STILL getting morning sickness all day long? Not fair!' And when this happens, I will so roll my eyes...;). Until then, I wish I could make the worry disappear because I honestly, honestly believe that this baby will be fine and you too will look back on this time and wish you had worried a bit less and maybe enjoyed making this little person a bit more... although once he starts kicking I think it'll get easier to believe that everything is completely fine. :hugs:

10. What's most important to you right now is to stay clam. Morning sickness really doesn't mean anything. Some women have it and some don't. I never had morning sickness and had periods until I was three months along, which is the reason why I never knew I was pregnant right away.

11. Like everyone said morning sickness comes and goes. I would only worry if you are bleeding or have cramping. You need to try to relax.

12. Hang in there :smile: I do the same thing. I do not have MS and I worry that I don't lol and I worry if my boobies do not hurt as much too. I think it's the hormones making it hard too. I blame them for all my worries lol

HUGZ

13. On My first I had no MS ...so dont be worrying...

14. m/s hit me hard this morning at around 1am and again at around 11am. I feel like I am going to die but I have never been happier. Thank you for all of your support!

15. ^^^YAY!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!