Here I go changing my mind again! What is wrong with me? hehe

Lola24

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
Ok, so I was SOOOOO sure I was going to get my reade pm in Hawaii, I've been trying to hold out a little since it's cheaper there and it's and unwritten law that I buy bag (s) on vacation:yes: but then I ordered my Lexington this week off elux (think it was an even better deal between ****** and free shipping) so I kinda got my "little vernis bag" fix, though I know the reade is roomier and stuff.... So I'll def. get some LV, probably little things, I love little LV things as some of you may know:upsidedown: , but I'm now falling in love with the Chanel Petite shopping tote! Ok ok, ok, my point! Do other people change their mind like this??:wtf: I was SO SURE I wanted the reade, but now I'm thinking I really wanted the Lexington but thought the reade was more practical, plus I got my Lex in noisette and I would probably be interested in the perle but if I carry it on my arm it will rub against my jeans and surely get something on it! Why do I have to obsess over bags like this:confused1:

hehe, don't worry! you're perfectly sane!!! lol it's normal to change our mind, but I think what's important is that you're satisfied with what you buy in the END! (ya...might be after 10 exchanges lol)

You're normal, I'm like that too. I have the grand shopping tote and it's really nice, the litte one is super cute too. I think it will be more practical than the reade pm even though I love vernis too.