• Balenciaga Neo Utility

• LV Torres messenger

• LV Kitan

Results are only viewable after voting.

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I originally wanted to settle of getting LV Torres messenger bag or the Kitan. Now I am lusting for the Balenciaga Neo Ultitiy from Barneys. And I just landed on a job, I been saving my money like hardcore. When I put my paychecks in my savings, I only take out 40 bucks every weekly paycheck deposit for if I want to have a time to spend on things, and the rest I don't touch at all. Unless I want a time to planned a disneyland trip, that when I spend big time. Otherwise I leave my savings alone. :wacko:

Which to go with now? Attach pic is the Balenciaga Neo Utility, the second pic is the LV Torres messenger, and last one is the LV Kitan. I love the price listing for the Bal bag-I liked. And the texture/feel of the leather. But LV make my heart beat when I see their products, but not really a fan on their recent price charge for coated canvas bags. :hrmm:
Balenciaganeo.jpeg

LVtorres.jpg

LVKitan.jpg

LV will last you a long time and look new for a longer time than leather. But if this is the only school bag you are planning on buying, are you sure you won´t get tired of the monogram? Don´t get me wrong, I have LV monogram bags and I love them. But sometimes I get tired of them, especially because "everyone" knows what LV is. The Bal is more low on the radar.

LV has had some crazy price increases the last years. If you know you want a LV bag down the line, I would get it now. My Alma went up almost 500 dollars in one year :town:

As to which LV bag, I like the Torres Messenger the best.

Definitely the Bal. Low key but stylish. It's a luxury bag, but also very approachable if you know what I mean? Looks comfy to wear, too.

Love the LV options as well, but the monogram commands attention (not always in a good way) and I wouldn't wear them everyday, which is what you want for a school bag.

LV will last you a long time and look new for a longer time than leather. But if this is the only school bag you are planning on buying, are you sure you won´t get tired of the monogram? Don´t get me wrong, I have LV monogram bags and I love them. But sometimes I get tired of them, especially because "everyone" knows what LV is. The Bal is more low on the radar.

LV has had some crazy price increases the last years. If you know you want a LV bag down the line, I would get it now. My Alma went up almost 500 dollars in one year :town:

As to which LV bag, I like the Torres Messenger the best.

And this is why I am having a hard time deciding. If I regret not having a larger LV bag in monogram, it going to be harder when prices come up even more to justify a canvas bag. :/
But the Balenciaga price is like a bargain comparing to the classic Bal bag. LOL
I don't think I will get tired of the monogram print. That my favorite print from LV. But I am going to feel overwhelm with having lot of negative attention with the Monogram print.

I want to use it for school...wouldn't mind using a bit larger bag for going out, going to disneyland, travel. But I had in mind to also purchase the LV Hoxton GM for this. :P

Of course go for Balenciaga :graucho: You post it in Balenciaga sub forum so I believe that you prefer Bbag ;) Maybe you just don't know it yet :cool:

I should have known if I post here...the Bal bag will get more vote than LV. And If I post this in LV, either LV bags I wanted will win over the Bal bag. :lol:
I love LV and Balenciaga both dearly. :graucho:
I hope Barneys will have this Bal bag in anthracite when I visit. I would love to have this bag in anthracite opposed to black. It only avaiable in black online. :hrmm:

And this is why I am having a hard time deciding. If I regret not having a larger LV bag in monogram, it going to be harder when prices come up even more to justify a canvas bag. :/
But the Balenciaga price is like a bargain comparing to the classic Bal bag. LOL
I don't think I will get tired of the monogram print. That my favorite print from LV. But I am going to feel overwhelm with having lot of negative attention with the Monogram print.

I want to use it for school...wouldn't mind using a bit larger bag for going out, going to disneyland, travel. But I had in mind to also purchase the LV Hoxton GM for this. :P
It is a difficult choice. It sounds like you love both options equally.
What goes best with your wardrobe? Do you prefer the look of worn in leather, or do you prefer good-as-new canvas?

It is a difficult choice. It sounds like you love both options equally.
What goes best with your wardrobe? Do you prefer the look of worn in leather, or do you prefer good-as-new canvas?

My wardrobe is largely minimal and plain. And I am neutral with a worn in leather, and good-as-new canvas look. :P
But I am really beginning to lean toward the Bal bag. I like the look, seems it has perfect demensions size, it leather with not a steep price. The price for it just feel like I must obtain it. I also want to have variety for longterm collection. :biggrin:

My wardrobe is largely minimal and plain. And I am neutral with a worn in leather, and good-as-new canvas look. :P
But I am really beginning to lean toward the Bal bag. I like the look, seems it has perfect demensions size, it leather with not a steep price. The price for it just feel like I must obtain it. I also want to have variety for longterm collection. :biggrin:
Then get the Bal! :tup: it´s annoying giving up a bargain and later regret it :smile: