Here for information!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi guys, Shelby here. New to this forum and need some information. I recently made an eBay purchase of a supposed to be vintage Gucci bag. Problem is, it's a knock-off. I have filed a Paypal claim but now I have to provide them with an opinion from a "expert" that it is such. I need to find such a person in the Ft Smith, Arkansas or surrounding area who can provide me with this. Anybody know any businesses or individuals in this area that I can contact? Time is a factor as I only have ten days to get this done!
    Regards,
    S

2. If you paid with a credit card or bank card I would recommend contacting that institution before doing the whole paypal claim thing. I purchased a bag a couple of years ago that was an obvious fake. I paid via paypal with my bank of America debit card so rather than go through the whole paypal ordeal I just contacted the bank, filled out their paperwork and within a week had the funds returned. I gave the bag to goodwill!
    Good luck

3. Thanks for the help! I was able to locate a eBay member who obviously knows her stuff. Hopefully, she will be able to help me out with this. After you get done feeling really dumb for getting taken ( looking at the seller's feedback), you get mad. I have bought and sold on eBay for a few years and if I am not sure about how genuine something is, I say so. Too bad others can't do the same!