Here Comes TROUBLE!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Yes, I was a good girl and resisted the washed leather bag at Bob Ellis Shoes on Saturday. Given it was $2090 plus 7.5% tax, it's a good thing I did. Now I just wonder if DH will feel the same when this lovely is delivered Friday. :Push:

eqzoom.ms

I got it for $1156 on Bluefly with the 20% off code! I guess we'll see if he appreciates that this is half off the other one when he ALSO sees I used HIS credit card. *Gulp*:lecture:

It's the same washed leather lined in leather as the one that got away, but I like this one better since it's a true shoulder bag and has the frame top opening.

OK guys, I need some help with more rationaliztions. He's gonna KILL ME!!:wtf:

Here's the link.
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp;jsessionid=F5w8YziLeW2pSKe3RfDTG2Q62WgIro1TZNMyDNS9u3osxDHb8SH4!-97886817!app6.l3.bluefly.com!7005!8005?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2044869007&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2048133413&N=2048133409&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

They had the larger version this morning too, but someone grabbed it right out of my shopping cart while I was making up my mind. After finding out the dimensions of the bigger one, I MUCH prefer this one.

Pray for me guys, I just sent him an email at work with a picture of it. I sort of neglected to mention that I already ordered it. :shame:

That's a great price you got it for and much prefer the smaller size. Nice looking bag.
If your DH is anything like mine they just don't get bags so just brave it out girl! After all, you saved money!!!
Will look forward to the pix.

I have this exact bag.... you are going to absolutely love it! (but I paid much more...:crybaby:)
This bag is really really fabulous and is so easy to use! Congratulations!
The leather is just unbelievable and the inside is lined with leather that is kind of "camello" in color. And you are right - it is the softest leather on the inside too - and it does puddle beautiful when you set it down. I could go on and on all day about how much I love this bag!

HE SAID YES!!!! :yahoo:

Do I have a real DH or what? :love:

Thanks for the input on the color, ilove2shop. Sometimes Bluefly's pics are dead on sometimes they are off the mark. I had seen this bag last fall so I was pretty sure that was a good representation of the color. Could you post a pic of yours?

AudreyII: As I understand it, Bluefly usually gets things from prior seasons, closeouts, overstocks and such. That's part of why the prices are lower than retail. And those wicked awesome discount codes are how you REALLY get things cheap!

well I did post photos on here somewhere - but I am not sure where! :P I remember though that I took them at night and I will try to take better photos out in the daylight today. My camera takes fairly good pictures, but it captures the truest color out in the daylight - I will try to get it done today.... I am so excited for you and quite frankly you have made me fall in love with my bag all over again. I don't have any high end stores near where I live and everytime I see a photo of someone's bag on here - I find myself feeling like I wish I could see that bag in person... this is the first time I have seen a bag and was like - yay - I have that one too! Stupid I know but.... that is why this forum is about shallow obssessing! :rolleyes:

Congratulations, PP! That's the kind of bag I would love too--smooshy leather with a super lining, and not real huge. You're going to make a special calendar to make certain all your bags don't feel neglected.

Your dh is a gem.