Here comes Summertime!! Share your June 2012 Purchases here.

Bethc said:
When I was searching for my white jumbo last month, I asked my SA to put me down for the beige, just in case i never found one. I did last month, but the beige came in today so I went in to see it. Naturally I decided that I needed it too... It's really a beautiful color!

ETA- I realized that this pic looks really light, so I took another one next to Miss White :smile: it's a little too dark here, but at least it looks beige instead of white.

Congrats on your beautiful classic! It's great that you bought now before the next price increase!
Enjoy!

Aahhhh!! The plum beauty in the white box! :hbeat: Ooh, what colors did you see in the the reissue camera bag? did it come in the plum as well?!?!

Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!! :lecture:

When I was searching for my white jumbo last month, I asked my SA to put me down for the beige, just in case i never found one. I did last month, but the beige came in today so I went in to see it. Naturally I decided that I needed it too... It's really a beautiful color!

ETA- I realized that this pic looks really light, so I took another one next to Miss White :smile: it's a little too dark here, but at least it looks beige instead of white.

Wow, this is gorgeous! Beige with GHW is simply perfect! Congrats!

both gorgeous! a beautiful couple! congrats:biggrin:

Your fraternal Chanel twins are fabulous. Thanks for sharing

Wonderful!!! Funny cause I'm definetely a SHW girl but I've always though that beige was looking so much more beautiful with GHW. I'm seriously thinking of getting a beige jumbo soon so this confirms this is a good idea :happydance: