Here come the crappy Fairy bag knock-off's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
I think all the fairy fake bags come from 0ne or two factories in China, so even if the auction shows a really nice bag, you're gonna end up with one of these beautys lol!

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Report Report Report!!! OMG they want $300 for that crap??? I hope no one falls for that piece of shoot. Excuse me, I have to go :throwup:.

Feb 5, 2008
Haha. Your so silly marose28! And that smiley is just too cute and explains your feelings completly well.

AHHHH! People in Asia are getting so well with keeping up with the fashion trends and making fakes so quickly!! We really need to report these to eBay, ASAP once we see them.

And if people WERE smart, they'd know that a $xxxx bag would not be sold for $xxx, and for people who enjoy buying replicas, I'm sure it'd be embarassing for them to see someone with a AUTHENTIC one or atleast be jealous they spent their money on a piece of trash rather than just save up for the REAL THING.

& BRONTE, I've seen worse fairy replicas. There was this one fairy handbag that had the fairies with ANGRY faces. It was too funny, if I find it I'll post it here for you.

moster

Mar 29, 2008
hahahah! im not even FAMILIAR with the fairy bags and that one made me laugh out loud..ohh the face of that fairygeisha :roflmfao:

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
..........i wonder if the colour runs as it does on the authentic bag!! LOL
I was never a fan of the original (esp after all the horror stories) and so seeing fakes is just funny.

Hahahhaaa on "fug" Glamfoxx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.