Here are the PICS of my new babies....

You are living in the one country that I would want to live in if I ever left the U.S. - Has always been my dream to live in New Zealand (visited there was I was in College for three months in the summer). Congratulations on your beautiful purchases!

Come for travel sometime first, I can accompany you since I will be "stuck" here for a while

heheee:yahoo:

Congrats!! Great purchases! Was your SA Nan? She was absolutely fabulous (even though I didn't purchase anything) and gave me a catalogue.

I've going down to ChCh for Christmas, and can't wait to go to the LV store. Katherine, the SA there is fabulous as well.

BTW, does the ChCh store have the Icons book or the Birth of Modern Luxury book?

The Queenstown SA is Amy, she is Korean, she gave me a extra big box
ChCh one is Judy, i guess she is Chinese, but we only talk in English, i have look at the miroir speedy in store for a long time, she knew I love it, even my BF said and ask her to put it back, she still leave it on the table for me to LOOK at. and even I wasn't intend to buy the belt yet, she already put the latest catorlog for me in a paper bag

Oh...I only see the Birth of Modern Luxury book, can't remember which store tho, I WANTED the icon book too

is there a chance you will come to Welly? Lets MEET