here are pictures of my 2 new babies

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. lots of you have been asking about my gucci blondie bags, so here you go...eat your heart out gals :heart:

DSCF2073 rev.jpg DSCF2074 rev.jpg
  2. sooo cute!

3. Very NICE! Congrats

4. I've always had a crush on that black blondie.....lucky you!

5. Omigod! Aaallabama! :amazed: ....so beautiful! I originally wanted the black one that you have (without the signature red and green strip) but couldn't find it!...so I settled for this one. :love: You're so lucky...both are gorgeous!

(9) Gucci Blondie Bowling Bag - 16000.JPG
  6. very pretty!
    Pursemama - I like your bag too!

7. Thanks Kat! :love: Love Aaallabama's though...guess you can't have everything!

8. awe, you girls are all soooooooooooo sweet :smile: ...thanks so much for lovin' my bags...yours is gorgeous too pursemama!!!

p.s. i saw a girl on the subway tonight w/the green blondie & that was amazing too :heart:

9. My friend is looking for that bag. Very nice. Is this what you got from eBay? LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

10. yeppers, i got the black one on e-bay & the white one off :yes:

11. beautiful bags, aaallabama! me lovey esp. the black one of yours and pursemama's!!!!

12. Great bags! I have a red bag from that line that has the same stripe and gold detail like the white bag you have. Mine is a flap bag though--I just love the look! I wish I had the satchel that Pursemama has!

13. wow, that's so cool wickedassin, i didn't know they made a red one :rolleyes:

14. that's soooooooooooooo cool, please send pics :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice