Here are pics of my collection

wklouie

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
Hello everyone,

Everyone's pictures in recent weeks has inspired me to get off my booty and take pictures of my toki bags (finally). I think I've been holding it off because I didn't want to freak my husband out and pull them all out at the same time. So of course I waited till he was safely out of the house when I did this. :graucho:

I think I freaked myself out more when I pulled all my toki bags out and realized how many I have. This doesn't include the two I'm expecting in the mail: Vacanza BV and a Black Campeggio. Or the Inferno Nuvola I stashed at work. YIKES! :nuts:

As you all can see Inferno is my favorite. I just love the colors and all those devilish characters.
mammamiasciaos.jpg

giocoscangurociao2also.jpg

zuccas.jpg

cittarosanuvola.jpg

cittagiocoback.jpg

piratazuccafront.jpg

I really love your notte zucca. All of a sudden I want one of those. :drool: I like your pirata zucca as well.

Thanks for checking it out. I only recently bought the notte zucca because I felt I needed something black. I think it was something a tpf'er said that inspired me. She said that she has a few solids in her collection because they go well if you wear patterned items. It was like *DING* - what an awesome idea!! LOL

I'm not loving my Pirata zucca because I'm coming to realize I'm not a huge fan of the scenes with the girls. I ready to give that one up. We shall see.

I :heart: the pirata but I hate that it has brown handles and trim. :yucky: I don't really do brown so I think I used my pirata zucca like 5 times if that. :Push:

Funny thing is I LIKE brown and I wear it all the time but I'm just not feeling the Pirata. I think I bought it originally because the girls are definitely one of Simon's signiture characters and I felt I should own something with them on it. But when I pull out my bags to see which one I should use next, I never want to pick the Pirata, my tendency is to more the small characters. I apologize to all the Pirata lovers out there. It is a wonderful piece of artwork but it is not for me.