Here are my pics!

luvshopping90 said:
I went back by Hermes today and met Suzie, she is very nice. She also told me that a Birkin was NOT impossible to get! :shocked: It was all I could do to not mention you and your gorgy new bag! Congratulations!!! That bag is jaw-dropping beautiful!! :biggrin: :heart: :love:
Yeah Suzie is great. :biggrin: I think though that she is more helpful to customers than they would like for her to be. She was going to ship the bag, but they put a stop to that and that is why I had to go and pick it up in person. Maybe it was best for me to get it in person rather than have it shipped, but I would have loved to save myself that trip and that tax. Not to mention the fact that they didn't even have my certificate of origin there. They have to mail it to me. Luckily I'm not going out of the country any time soon.

rochasgirl said:
I returned to this thread again just to look at your birkin.

Wear it well and make sure you carry one to the Chanel outlet and let's see how the rude SA reacts. Thinking about this, did you write a letter to complain about the poor management service?

I did write a letter. I'm waiting to hear back. I will let you all know the response I get.