Here are my new goodies !!!!

GREAT striptease, HK, and GORGEOUS new bags! Not one but two - boy you do it in style!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congratulations x TWO!!!

I LOVE both your bags!!!! I WANT both your bags!!!
...thus I am extremely jealous and not sure that we can be friends any longer.;)

JK, dear, you look fab with both and I am so happy you have them!!

Congrats on your Lindy, but I am totally in awe of your black Masai! I keep forgetting how absolutely GORGEOUS it is, until I am reminded by pics such as yours. Yours is a PM, right?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Juicykenzie: I actually bought the Lindy a little before, but had no time to do a reveal .... my massai just came with the mail :smile:

anabeni, I think they are both casual, or can be, but also chic... the Lindy looks very nice as an handheld I think.

allaboutnice, I'm very happy with my Hermes bags.... thanks to all of you .... :heart:

Rockerchic..... you could 'lend' them once in while.... aah do you want to be friends again now?:P

hello2703: yes it the PM size, the massai turned out to be nicer than my expectations

thank you kellybirkin, mr poshspice, lvrjt, kelly100, vinlynus, millstream, bagdizzy pazt, katel, hiheels, allaboutbags, hermes princess

I'm stillll:yahoo::party::dothewave: