***###Here are my favorites from the Coach 2013 Pre-Fall Collection###***

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
image-361437608.jpg

I love the color in this one and it looks like it has just enough hardware, slouch and smoosh

image-1118531787.jpg

This one I love for the color and structure

image-3317038415.jpg

And the last batch I liked for various reasons...

I wish they included more info with the pics so we didn't have to hunt down names, style numbers, etc...The rest can be found here

http://www.purseblog.com/coach/coach-pre-fall-2013.html

What's to your liking?

vintagefinds

Jan 9, 2012
Love all those, plus the Haley satchel in blush. Does anyone know when we'll start seeing these styles available. I need to prepare my wallet.

ladymia

Jan 24, 2013
Really loving the group of bags in the first pic. I agree, the straps seem like they should be thicker & I wish they'd have kept the horse & carriage on them. Even still, they are beautiful!

SDBagLover

O.G.
Jan 7, 2010
San Diego
Coach is coming out with some beautiful new handbags. Can't wait to see them in person. Will it really be fall 2013 before these make it to the stores?

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
The first gray one reminds me of the new RM Darcy that you can preorder - except it doesn't have the single tassel of the RMs & Bal.
I thought the same thing. I just hope the leather quality is something to write home about

Really loving the group of bags in the first pic. I agree, the straps seem like they should be thicker & I wish they'd have kept the horse & carriage on them. Even still, they are beautiful!
You can't tell as well from my collage but if you go to the original pic you can see that the horse and carriage logo is engraved into the brass ate hardware at the top a d the coach name is at the bottom

Coach is coming out with some beautiful new handbags. Can't wait to see them in person. Will it really be fall 2013 before these make it to the stores?
Prefall usually debuts in the summer