Here after so many years. Hi everyone!

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Hi everyone! I love LV bags and own a few. The last time I purchased a LV bag was probably around 2015. I have been carrying my Sully PM for the past few years. I am happy to say that finally I am able to buy another LV bag soon. I love the Damier ebene bandouliere but saw some issues posted here and on YouTube about the wrinkles in the leather strap and zipper problems. The leather change to matte from glossy? Does damier bandouliere have too many issues? I saw a thread indicating price increases. My nearest store is not open. Maybe it is taking appointments. I have to see the 30 and 35 in person to decide. Anyway, so nice to be back here :smile: I hope you guys are well and staying safe.

Hi and welcome back! I have a Damier Ebene Speedy 30 Bandouliere and and had no issues at all. Honestly I never thought about the wrinkles in the leather. Leather will eventually develop some wrinkles over time. I know I certainly have ;) No issues with the zipper. I do recommend you check to see if you can get an appointment at your local store to see one in person. There can be differences in individual bags so it's always good to be able to look it over in person. Good luck!

Hi and welcome back! I have a Damier Ebene Speedy 30 Bandouliere and and had no issues at all. Honestly I never thought about the wrinkles in the leather. Leather will eventually develop some wrinkles over time. I know I certainly have ;) No issues with the zipper. I do recommend you check to see if you can get an appointment at your local store to see one in person. There can be differences in individual bags so it's always good to be able to look it over in person. Good luck!
Thanks a lot for the info. I am happy to hear that you had no issue :smile:

Welcome back :smile:
Both 30 & 35 are great sizes. Loved my 35 for travelling & for winters here in Canada. You can stuff it with accessories then never worry about losing anything *I’m so over dropping/misplacing hats, gloves or scarves accidentally every winter lol