Herbag Newbie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    i'm a newbie here. I just bought 2nd Hermes Herbag from Japan. Mine is Herbag Vibrato in navy color. I'm totally falling in love with it and considering buying a new one. :graucho:

What color do you think it's worth between Black/White and Dark brown/white?

Thanks

2. Congratulations and welcome to the orange side of the forum!

You might want to look at your wardrobe and see what colours you wear more. I am fair skinned and strawberry blonde so I wear a lot of browns. I have the brown and toile tote sytle HerBag and use it a lot.

:sunshine:

3. hi, congratulations!!!! Herbag is adorable. I would go for a brown/white but it really depends on your wardrobe.

4. Thanks for the opinions. I really love this bag. Sometimes, it's hard to open/close, though. Anyway, i'm considering buying another one (in dark brown shade) from Ebay but don't know it's authentic. Have u guys ever heard the seller named "Pocketcity" on Ebay?

Thanks

5. Why don't you post in the authentication thread? They will give you good advises!