Her First Balenciaga! awwwww

1. I knew I was going to get in trouble if I saw the Ink in person. :love:

I wanted a B bag for some time. It was actually by coincidence that I happened to drive all the way into Boston on the day that the gorgeous new Barney's opened.

Resistance was futile. :smile:

I asked to select from a few identical so I could get the leather I liked best. There were other lovely colors both light and dark but I love the color change dimension of this Inky blue.

First one! I'm so excited. uh-oh this could be the start of something

2. Congrats! Welcome to "the club." lol

3. Pix:P

4. Congrats! Beware, they are hightly addictive :biggrin:

5. Wow! That is gorgeous!!! :love: Maybe I should look into that color instead of white :shame:

CONGRATS!

6. Congrats, kitskats. You are going to love your new bag. I just can't get enough of this color; so fabulous!

7. Gorgeous!

8. Too beautiful, I love the colour, it's very rich. How are you liking the leather ?

9. gorgeous!!! its like a true eggplant, so dark of a purple it is just about black. love it

10. Congrats! I can't wait to get mine!

11. Congratulations! Ink is a beautiful color - great choice!:biggrin:

12. Congratulations! I also have one and it's gorgeous! It's super versatile and I use it like a black bag, but gives a bit more character and more different. I'm sure you will get other Bbags as they're addicting!

13. Congratulations kitskats! Its beautiful!!!

14. Congratulations Kitskats! It's so beautiful, I can't wait to get mine now! It looks gorgeous! Enjoy!

15. Gorgeous, love that color. Congrats, Kitskats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice