Henri Bendel Keyfobs on LV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really wanted a cute keyfob for my LV's and though I lovelovelove the LV ones I didn't really want to spend the money, so I decided to try finding a cheaper option. It was so hard finding one that matched the light gold hardware, looked good on both Ebene and Monogram AND was something I liked! I looked at Kate Spade and Coach, on eBay and Etsy... nada. Finally I found Henri Bendel and the PERFECT fob, my initial in a beautiful shade of red! I found it here: click and attached is a photo of it on my Neverfull! It even came with an adorable little dustbag! So if anyone wants a slightly cheaper fob that still looks amazing, try HB!

PS it matches the hardware almost perfectly, I don't know why the photo is washing out the gold...

[​IMG]

2. Cute! Dust bag is adorable lol

3. I have the Henri Bendel Lipstick charm. It looks great with my ebene. I sometimes use it on my Delightful Gm. I think your charm is adorable!!

4. So cute! Thanks for the link, I'm going to check that out...I love Henri Bendel accessories. :biggrin:

5. So cute, looks great on your bag! Thanks for the info., I have a couple LV charms, but I also have a few non-LV key fob charms that I found on eBay!

6. Just saw the lipstick key fob, it's adorable!!! :smile:

7. This is such a wonderful idea for a charm.
    I love making bags personal with one initial :tup: