Helpppppp

BrooklynLV

Apr 21, 2016
My husband just got me the Alma PM in the dark cherry wood color. I always wanted it in the GM but apparently they discontinued it and the bag itself. Do I keep this bag or exchange it for something else???
Please help!!!

MokeyLV

Mar 6, 2013
The GM is ENORMOUS! Keep the PM. It's the perfect size. But yes, if you don't like it then definitely exchange it for something else.

Nene20122012

Baglover
Jan 10, 2014
Alma pm is classic but small. If you liked it in the GM, i doubt you will ever like the small. Just tell your hubby, i'm sure he'll want you to get what you want and be happy with it

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
The GM is ENORMOUS! Keep the PM. It's the perfect size. But yes, if you don't like it then definitely exchange it for something else.
This. The GM is sooo big that you will end up only using it as a briefcase or an overnight bag

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
The GM is a huge bag, almost bordering on luggage, and has unfortunately been discontinued due to the lack of demand. While the PM is smaller it's still a good size...take a few days to sleep on it and if you're still on the fence then talk to your hubby about exchanging for something a bit larger.

scndlslv

Feb 9, 2013
Great State of Texas
I have two GM Almas and love them. I do not like the PM for myself. The smallest I could do is the MM which was also reduced in size a few years ago then discontinued recently IIRC. I hear that big bags are making a comeback though.

BrooklynLV

Apr 21, 2016
I do love the bag. Do you guys think it is a good buy. Like a classic purchase? One that I would be happy with for a while?

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV
I do love the bag. Do you guys think it is a good buy. Like a classic purchase? One that I would be happy with for a while?
Definitely. The Alma PM is the epitome of a LV Classic, or any classic for that matter. I think the PM is a great size. Is the bag you're referring to the Vernis Amarante?

chasy.price

Feb 4, 2012
I have a GM (used to be MM) and I think it is a very different look compared with pm. GM is just so full of power. Pm is more elegant and ladylike. It is up to you, but if you really like GM, I don't think you will be happy with pm.

My lovely GM:

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Here is PM:

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

BrooklynLV

Apr 21, 2016
I love your collection.

I am stuck on now wanting to return it since they do not seem to be making them anymore. It is like winning a collectors item :smile:

scndlslv

Feb 9, 2013
Great State of Texas
I have a GM (used to be MM) and I think it is a very different look compared with pm. GM is just so full of power. Pm is more elegant and ladylike. It is up to you, but if you really like GM, I don't think you will be happy with pm.

My lovely GM:

View attachment 3364569

Here is PM:

View attachment 3364570
Gorgeous! I love my GM's to death. I like you have a Vernis and an Epi Alma. :love:

BrooklynLV

Apr 21, 2016
I saw the MM and I think it's a perfect size. The PM is too small. I heard they dot make the MM anymore.