Helpppp me choose !!!!! Artsy or neverfull?

;) hey guys so I'm fairly new to forum posting but an oldie to the site.... So this is my first thread ever. I NEED helppp!! I have quite a bit of monogram print (it's my fav) :smile: ..BUT.. I wanted to try Azur out since the summer time is right around the block....I'm so torn between the neverfull gm in azur and the artsy mm.... I don't know what to get!!! I absolutely love the neverfull shape but the braided handle on the artsy is to die for :graucho::lol:

Which one would you guys prefer? ;)
NF GM. I have the NF MM in Azur and regret I did not get the GM size

I think the artsy maybe winning in the race....has your azur canvas held up? I hear of the artsy cracking but I was wondering if its only mono print that cracks easy..?

I have not carried it often enough to see any damage at all.. I think that's an issue with wearing deodorant with tank tops and the bag up under your arm or something though.. I can't imagine ever wearing mine to the point of canvas cracking. :hrmm: I am one of those who probably shouldn't keep my Artsy lol.. as a Mom I do grab other bags FAR more often. Sure is beautiful though I can't seem to give her up! You can't go wrong with either choice. One is prettier and one is more functional/lighter.. tough call. :smile: