Helpppp me choose !!!!! Artsy or neverfull?

Neverfull.
Artsy is the one and only bag I disliked enough to return- it looks pretty on others but it's just too heavy and uncomfortable for me (albeit I got the empreinte version which is heavier, but I recall trying the canvas and that was quite heavy with all my essentials in there).

I have both. I've had the artsy for two years and just got the neverfull recently. If I had to choose, I would choose the artsy every time :smile: with that being said, the neverfull is a great summer bag and super easy to use. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397132319.414227.jpg

The neverfull is an MM.

I have both. I've had the artsy for two years and just got the neverfull recently. If I had to choose, I would choose the artsy every time :smile: with that being said, the neverfull is a great summer bag and super easy to use. View attachment 2574176

The neverfull is an MM.
Your artsy patina is beautifulllll....definitely makes me want to choose the artsy for sure...perhaps illl get the artsy first and neverfull later on like you did...has your canvas held up nicely? ? I hear of canvas cracking easily on artsy ��

Your artsy patina is beautifulllll....definitely makes me want to choose the artsy for sure...perhaps illl get the artsy first and neverfull later on like you did...has your canvas held up nicely? ? I hear of canvas cracking easily on artsy í*½í¸¡

Thank you! The canvas cracking issue is pretty exclusive to the mono canvas (not azur or empriente) BUT it is a defect and LV has been very good about replacing the bag. It is assumed that it is caused by deodorant so my advice is to wipe down the top with a cloth after wearing with a tank. I have had NO problems. I do have to mention that I had faint color transfer from denim on my azur artsy and was able to fortunately remove it with a magic eraser (last resort).
I also have the artsy in mono (pre loved) and infini. It is a wonderful bag! I would say artsy first and neverfull later if you can. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397140749.870208.jpg
Let us know what you decide!!

Thank you! The canvas cracking issue is pretty exclusive to the mono canvas (not azur or empriente) BUT it is a defect and LV has been very good about replacing the bag. It is assumed that it is caused by deodorant so my advice is to wipe down the top with a cloth after wearing with a tank. I have had NO problems. I do have to mention that I had faint color transfer from denim on my azur artsy and was able to fortunately remove it with a magic eraser (last resort).
I also have the artsy in mono (pre loved) and infini. It is a wonderful bag! I would say artsy first and neverfull later if you can. View attachment 2574317

Absolutely beautiful artsy collection!!!! I love the mono artsy (I love mono everything!) but I figured an azur piece would be great..mim definitely gonna come back to this thread and reveal the purchase for you guys! Thanks for your feedback btw it was super helpful😊😊

I also have the artsy in mono (pre loved) and infini. It is a wonderful bag! I would say artsy first and neverfull later if you can. View attachment 2574317

And the idea of your luggage tag is so cute im stealing!! Haha

Absolutely beautiful artsy collection!!!! I love the mono artsy (I love mono everything!) but I figured an azur piece would be great..mim definitely gonna come back to this thread and reveal the purchase for you guys! Thanks for your feedback btw it was super helpful😊😊

You're welcome! Can't wait to see what you pick. Azur is so wonderful for spring and summer.

I have also both in Azur, but I bought them for different reasons. The NF I use for the beach, or for traveling, and the Artsy for everyday use for the office, or go to the city. I find the Artsy much more elegant! The neverfull is quite practical, offers a lot of space. I like the lining of the Artsy, it is much more high-end!

Wow that's tough I love them both for different reasons... I would say the Artsy because with the price increases, it's best to snag that Now...but you must get the Neverfull at some point also, just my two cents.