helpppp, i don't know where to purchase from!

^^^ i doubt she will make it difficult, i have had to purchase my stuff from another SA there recently because she was on vacation or not in the store when i planned to visit. so i came home with a belt and exhanged an agenda i bought from her to another one that just came out (t&b). that's not really my fault she wasn't there, and if i want it i'm going to buy it. but if she's not there i go through another girl who is just awesome. and because of the combination of working with the two of them the manager now knows who i am and has had items held for me thinking they may be of interest to me. so i feel kinda bad, but i think it is in my best interest to purchase from atlantic city. i sorta know the manager there too (she lives in my area and came into my work this summer, then i saw her at the store and started talking to her) so really i'd rather buy from nyc but don't have a problem buying from atlantic city. the rest of my stuff will be bought from nyc though as long as they can get it. i just don't want to wait for my mirage, or pay more for it just to get it from that store when my SA won't even be there when i pick it up.

ahh. i wasn't sure if you were purchasing stuff exclusively through your nyc SA. but since you've bought from other SAs at the store, then there wouldn't be a problem at all.

i'm more of a stick to one SA kind of person, so i make an effort to purchase everything through her. mostly since i call her at least once a week lol.

ahh. i wasn't sure if you were purchasing stuff exclusively through your nyc SA. but since you've bought from other SAs at the store, then there wouldn't be a problem at all.

i'm more of a stick to one SA kind of person, so i make an effort to purchase everything through her. mostly since i call her at least once a week lol.

i like sticking to one SA too. and i have with all of my items i have bought since march, until this past month when she was on vacation when i was doing some buying and exchanging. this is when i became friendly with the other SA in the store who i had worked with before, but i just realized how awesome she really is. she's really funny and my age, so we get along. next time i'm in the city i'm going to text her and see if she can get lunch with me. but my first SA is now back from vacation. i still plan to do most of my buying through her since i do like her and i know i am considered "her" customer at the store, but the mirage has to be an exception. i'm tired, and i don't think i feel like dealing with manhattan tomorrow morning. the option would be to have it shipped but i don't want to wait :blah:

I'd get it shipped from my SA and just wait it out. If you want your SA to do favors for you, I think it's times like these that let them know you are committed to working with them.

What are you going to do if your SA doesn't get one?? I would tell her that you waitlisted for it at another store a long time ago, she shouldn't get mad!

I'd get it shipped from my SA and just wait it out. If you want your SA to do favors for you, I think it's times like these that let them know you are committed to working with them.

true, but the sunset blvd. i did a pre-sale for i did end up getting from her. and other stuff in the fall i will be buying from her. so one bag hopefully won't make a difference. i was still asking her tonight about new stuff coming out so once it does i will purchase from her.

Buy from whatever store suits your needs. You are the customer.

ITA. I love purchasing from my SA but if another store has the bag I want and I can get it sooner/it's more convenient I will get it from the other store. She doesn't seem to mind :shrugs: Even she told me that if I can find the bag elsewhere, I should get it right away in case she doesn't manage to get one for me.

^^^ oh i'd def. get something if it was hard to find, say, miroir lockit, ASAP from whatever store. but the thing is both stores have the bag in stock. it's just a matter of paying more to get it from nyc and my regular SA. but since she's not even going to be there tomorrow, i'm going to atlantic city instead. i'll buy my other fall/winter purchases from her later on.

I've purchased some things from a different boutique and when I wear them into my normal boutique I try to hide them from my SA because I feel so bad. I really hate that feeling, but sometimes it is a necessity. Don't know what to tell you except post pix when you get the bag!