helppp

mimichauchau

Apr 18, 2006
oh goodness im so torn!! i need some advice and opinion! which should be my first chanel beee

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=230243081206&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

there are markings inside the bag... im not sure if that is going to bother me.. and the seller is willing to sell it for me 1600. i love the bronze color and its soo hard to find!

or should i buy a brand new gst ?? before the price increase?? is it true its gonna be 3400?

WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please helpp!! =[ i need to make my decision soon!! haha ahhh =[ im SOOooo torn! :cursing:

oh.. it is such a gorgeous rich bronze color, but I would personally be bothered by all those markings inside the bag. PLUS the seller doesn't have the authenticity card and care booklet.. I'm just really picky.

If you're not that picky and those doesn't bother you.. you should take it. Have you had it authenticated it at the "authenticate this" thread yet?

I advise you to do so, before making a deal with the seller - just to be on the safe side (unless you are a pro on Chanel items already - 'coz I'm not! LOL)

Good Luck on your decision!!!

The X marks look super huge inside!i think $1600 is still a bit much for a tarnished bag + no authenticity card.i got mine (different coour) brand new for $1800 so..if you don't mind the marking then get it!the luxury bowlers r a popular style.

o0ooo how did you know she got it at the outlet?? is that why there are those markings??! cause ididnt understand why on earth you would mark the bag. but yeah! after a sleepless night, i decided to turn down the offer. her buy now was 2100, but i made a offer at 1500, she made a counteroffer at 1600. but now i think about it. i want a brand new bag. i dont think i would want my first bag to be used either, and ive saved up so long for it! i want something that'll make me superrrr happyy recieving it! i love both but im sure i can get the bowler later on and in a better condition. and i think that i will be able to use the GST more, and plus the price increase is comingg! i want to buy it brand new now or never! an extra 600 dollars is well worth it... haha but yeah i called diane from saks and shes told me about an event that saks is havingg for buying the GST!!! im not sure about the details. im waiting for her to email me the details but when i do, i'll def post it in the sales forum! she told me that i can get a 300 dollar giftcard! isnt that amazing??!! its happening on may 15. so i made my decision to go for the GST! yayyyyy!!! =] thanks for the comments ladiess!! ill be sure to post up my baby and my super happy facee once i get ittt so excited:yahoo:

oh WOW, i ALMOST bought it, cause the time was running out for the bid. but i was insisted i wanted to see the marks of the Xs, cause she didnt have a picture of it on her first auction. she said it was small!!! WOWWY. good thing i didnt or else i wouldve been CRYING haha :sweatdrop: