Helppp! The perfect black with shww!

Cclover2013

Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone!
Sorry I double posted, I'm not sure how to delete my post from the "Chanel shopping" thread but I was hoping to get some help and advice. So far in my collection I have a few wocs, a black caviar jumbo ghw and a black caviar medium double flap ghw and I wanted the perfect black with shw piece. I was searching for a black caviar rectangular mini shw but instead have located it in lambskin. I'm set to receive it but I'm unsure if I'm making the right desicion :sad: Would you guys choose a
1) black lambskin rectangular shw
2) small classic flap black caviar shw
Or
3) medium classic double flap black caviar shw
Please help!! Thank you!!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I double posted, I'm not sure how to delete my post from the "Chanel shopping" thread but I was hoping to get some help and advice. So far in my collection I have a few wocs, a black caviar jumbo ghw and a black caviar medium double flap ghw and I wanted the perfect black with shw piece. I was searching for a black caviar rectangular mini shw but instead have located it in lambskin. I'm set to receive it but I'm unsure if I'm making the right desicion :sad: Would you guys choose a
1) black lambskin rectangular shw
2) small classic flap black caviar shw
Or
3) medium classic double flap black caviar shw
Please help!! Thank you!!
Personally, I would choose the black lamb rectangular shw. It's in a smaller but very practical size (my personal favorite) that allows you to also use for dressed up events - and lamb is gorgeous for dressed up. You don't have lamb in your collection yet, and the 17C lamb is spectacular and most durable I've come across so far personally. It's a gorgeous season of lambskin and stunning with the shw.
It's a great way to add lamb to your collection and in the perfect size where it's not too big and you wont have to worry too much about it getting scraped or banged around too much like a jumbo.

good luck deciding!

Reactions: Cclover2013
Personally, I would choose the black lamb rectangular shw. It's in a smaller but very practical size (my personal favorite) that allows you to also use for dressed up events - and lamb is gorgeous for dressed up. You don't have lamb in your collection yet, and the 17C lamb is spectacular and most durable I've come across so far personally. It's a gorgeous season of lambskin and stunning with the shw.
It's a great way to add lamb to your collection and in the perfect size where it's not too big and you wont have to worry too much about it getting scraped or banged around too much like a jumbo.

good luck deciding!
Thank you so much, love!!! Ugh, reconfirms I made the right decision :smile: so happy and can't wait for It to come in! :smile:

Reactions: Vanana
ugh such a difficult decision. IMHO the small classic is foolish and if you were gunna go that route I would do a medium. I would personally go for the medium in caviar with shw, but just cause it's my favorite size. I love my mini, but I want it for everyday which is why I would go for the caviar. I gravitate towards shw when I want to be more casual. I think it depends on how you wear it too. I am super small so a mini looks a little odd cross body (sticks out too much when I walk). If cross body is important I would hold off and wait for a black caviar with shw mini.

Reactions: Cclover2013
ugh such a difficult decision. IMHO the small classic is foolish and if you were gunna go that route I would do a medium. I would personally go for the medium in caviar with shw, but just cause it's my favorite size. I love my mini, but I want it for everyday which is why I would go for the caviar. I gravitate towards shw when I want to be more casual. I think it depends on how you wear it too. I am super small so a mini looks a little odd cross body (sticks out too much when I walk). If cross body is important I would hold off and wait for a black caviar with shw mini.
Thank you love!! I adore the medium size too. I think I just didn't want to have the same habit of "same style, different colors" but in the end, I still love it. I think I'm just going to have to wait for it to come in a few months and decide then. I still don't have a definite answer but for sure, the small flap was out of the question lol :sad: can't wait!!! Eeps!! #teammedium and #shw lol

I'm guessing this is how it would look? So hard!!

How tall are you? I'm 5'8", US size small built wise, and average torso length. Here's a few of my rectangular mini's and how/where they hang on me cross body for reference. When worn just on one shoulder, the length is slightly longer than pictured below and it's really quite the perfect length as it hits me on top of my legs (not too low) and just looks so casual yet elegant because of its classic styling but smaller size.

Since you're getting it in black, you won't have to worry about color transfer. Regarding the lambskin material, if you want to be more protective of it from scratches, then perhaps wear it like I did in the middle photo (the metallic pink one) so that you have the bag in front of your body where it's not "swinging around" and you have better control of it. However as I said, I have lambskin from different seasons and some are very prone to scratches, but I find the 17c lamb durable under reasonable care/use.

When I wear my light color mini's to prevent color transfer with jeans, I would wear it cross body not touching my jeans, or I often wrap the chain around my wrist and then grab it by the chain on top of the bag and have it dangle while hand carried (I actually quite like carrying it that way anyway).

Pinkie2Mod1.jpg 2016-02-16 00.50.24_resized.jpg pink chevron mod.jpg

How tall are you? I'm 5'8", US size small built wise, and average torso length. Here's a few of my rectangular mini's and how/where they hang on me cross body for reference. When worn just on one shoulder, the length is slightly longer than pictured below and it's really quite the perfect length as it hits me on top of my legs (not too low) and just looks so casual yet elegant because of its classic styling but smaller size.

Since you're getting it in black, you won't have to worry about color transfer. Regarding the lambskin material, if you want to be more protective of it from scratches, then perhaps wear it like I did in the middle photo (the metallic pink one) so that you have the bag in front of your body where it's not "swinging around" and you have better control of it. However as I said, I have lambskin from different seasons and some are very prone to scratches, but I find the 17c lamb durable under reasonable care/use.

When I wear my light color mini's to prevent color transfer with jeans, I would wear it cross body not touching my jeans, or I often wrap the chain around my wrist and then grab it by the chain on top of the bag and have it dangle while hand carried (I actually quite like carrying it that way anyway).

View attachment 3592404 View attachment 3592407 View attachment 3592420
Thank you so much vanana!!! I'm 5'5, small buiit! This was so sweet of you!! :')

Thank you love!! I adore the medium size too. I think I just didn't want to have the same habit of "same style, different colors" but in the end, I still love it. I think I'm just going to have to wait for it to come in a few months and decide then. I still don't have a definite answer but for sure, the small flap was out of the question lol :sad: can't wait!!! Eeps!! #teammedium and #shw lol
I say get what you love! Chanel bags are too expensive to not. I think when you see it, you'll know! Keep us updated!!!

View attachment 3592404 View attachment 3592407 View attachment 3592420

Wow you're gorgeous! The bags look great on you. :tup: