Helppp! The perfect black with shww!

Thanks for the compliment that's too kind :smile: I love the gorgeous box bag on your profile photo :heart:

Yes I think it's beautiful too. :love:
It's the picture my SA sent me of the one they just got in. I still haven't decided if I want to get it or not. Already bought 3 Celines in the span of 1 month! :wtf:

So that's why I used it as my temporary profile pic. I'm hoping that looking at it will help me decide one way or another.

It's weird, most times I see something I love and jump immediately. With this one, it's like I'm secretly hoping someone else will get it to put me out of my misery. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

That's probably a sign I shouldn't get it, right? Sigh. It's pretty though. ----must resist!----

Hi everyone!
Sorry I double posted, I'm not sure how to delete my post from the "Chanel shopping" thread but I was hoping to get some help and advice. So far in my collection I have a few wocs, a black caviar jumbo ghw and a black caviar medium double flap ghw and I wanted the perfect black with shw piece. I was searching for a black caviar rectangular mini shw but instead have located it in lambskin. I'm set to receive it but I'm unsure if I'm making the right desicion :sad: Would you guys choose a
1) black lambskin rectangular shw
2) small classic flap black caviar shw
Or
3) medium classic double flap black caviar shw
Please help!! Thank you!!
May I ask where were u able to find the small caviar classic flap? I'm looking for one but with ghw. Thank you!