helppp..im sooo confused...can't decide...

retrofaxie

Mar 2, 2010
right next to you
Im so confused about what to get...I want the artsy gm, a book, blue denim, and brown leopard stole. Even though I really wanted the blue leopard instead (I called the store and the sa said there will be no new colors for the leopard stole). So I guess I will only get the blue denim cause I just remember that I want the scarf from the cosmic collection..anyway I also want the blue cheche bohemian bag..but I am very concern about the durability of the fabric. will the color from my denim transfer onto the bag? Will the fabric snag like the scarf/stole? help me decide.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
Im here..... and i also want half the store, lol. Give it a wait untill you find the one thing you want the MOST? That way you won't regret it? I sometimes regret a purchase after if i have been buying something just to buy something, if you know what i mean....

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
I agree, me myself want so many bag and hae the money only for one ...but then I will have to decide in the upcoming days ...try to review the website maybe you'll find one that you like even more ...good luck

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Personally, I am lusting after the Artsy pretty hardcore right now, so I may be a little bias.......... Go with the Artsy. ;)