Helping the Coach Economy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    This past couple of weeks I've been getting coach fever ever since I bought my saffron Maggie... I just cant get enough apparently! Got some stuff @ the outlet and a poppy wristlet/small bag today. I have a problem. :graucho: The other stuff I've bought I've already wrapped for gifts. :tup: But I love all of my stuff! Discovering the outlet was bad news bears!

Pictures aren't working. :cursing:

Here's the Poppy Bag!

Attached Files:

2. I can't see your new goods!

3. That's because I suck at posting pics apparently... but I finally got it! LOL

4. Great buys! Congratulations. :biggrin:

5. Well done for helping the Coach economy....doing your bit to make sure we don't lose them to this recession!!!

6. Love the red bag!

7. love the penelope coral color!!!

8. Hey, I have that Poppy wristlet!! Wristlet twins!

9. I feel yuo for sure. Nice haul too

10. cute stuff! love the penelope hobo!

11. nice haul! :woohoo: for helping out the economy too! :smile:

12. I have the Penelope tote in the same color and love it, but wanted a smaller size bag and I saw that and it was perrrrfect! :smile: Love that pink color so much, makes me happy! I loke doing my part to stimulate the economy... or any excuse to buy a coach something!!!

13. I'm loving the spearmint color poppy accessories. You can bet that wristlet is on my wishlist.

14. I'm not a huge fan of the poppy stuff, but I do like the smaller items. I thought that spearmint was really fun. I like the prices, too. That's a really decent size for $98. I just don't think a sequin bag would work for my everyday bag. But, on the other hand, I'm starting to think if I took a sequin bag to work everyday it might put me in a good mood! haha.

15. I have that poppy wristlet in gold.
    I also have the red leash, my dog wears a red collar and she has the leash to match. It's such a durable leash!