Helpful video showing color transfer from darker LV lining onto lighter vernis SLGs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Something to consider:

Recently, I read posts questioning whether color transfer could occur from darker colored LV handbag lining onto lighter colored vernis SLGs.

I do not have personal experience to answer this question, but I just watched a YouTube video that addresses this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azWVIgaQr_Q

The video is not mine, nor do I know Coka Rabbit. I do thank her for her helpful video, though. I thought this video might be helpful to other TPFers, and I could not find the posts where the question originally was raised.

HTH!

P.S. If I have posted incorrectly, please forgive me. :blush: This is my first new thread! Also, please feel free to relocate this thread if it should go somewhere else.

2. One of the reasons why I shy away from light colored vernis...it's good to know that taking precautions pays off, as I did consider purchasing the ZCP in rose velour!