Help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I need help I bought this charm off ebay, but I don't know how to open it to attach to my bag. Can anyone help?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. Hold onto the clasp with the chain and pull/shift the other side to one direction. That should open it.

If all else fails, check youtube. I'm sure you can see how it's opened there.

3. if you gently pull down on the stem where the chain meets the ring, then you can rotate the ring til it opens.

4. LV clasps and rings things can be hard to open can't they? This reminds me when bought my cles, when I got it home I I had no idea how to open it. I actually almost had to walk back to the LV boutique to ask the SA for help but finally figured it out after about 50 tries.

5. There are excellent youtube videos on this--basically hold base with left hand, twist ring at same time to right until it moves around.Close it up same way, just turn in opposite direction.

6. Thanks, everyone I finally got it, but it was so stiff and hard as He!! to get open. Again Thanks

7. Help! My friend wants to buy this purse for his wife as a surprise anniversary gift. Anyone know the name of this LV bag?

8. Ha! I had the same thing happen with my cles- no idea how to open it and took awhile to figure it out- I felt so silly but I think it's common