Help!

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
Does anyone know how to get diet coke off a bag, I tried to use the traditional cleaner/moisturizer approach and all it did was start to take the color off! The bag is navy blue and it's a pinnacle legacy leighton frame carryall

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I'm surprised the color is coming off. What kind of cleaner/moisturizer did you use? Can you post a picture of the stain?

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
I used the COACH cleaner and moisturizer and the color was rubbing off onto the cloth so I didnt want to take the color off the bag. here are some pictures.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
If it were mine, I would use a regular cleaner. I've never found leather cleaners work very well. I would try a mild spray cleaner (without bleach or ammonia) or dishwashing soap and water. The advantage of the spray cleaner is that it usually doesn't have to be rinsed. I use something I get at the dollar store that I mix with water. It's called Perfect Floral All-purpose Cleaner, but it isn't anything special. There are plenty of cleaners that should work. The leather won't get water spots as long as you get it evenly wet or don't get it soaked. Once it dries and the stain is gone then you can condition the leather.

If you would like more help, post your pictures in the rehab thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-clubhouse/coach-rehab-and-rescue-club-833400-458.html#post27564188