Help!!!

Mariqueen

Mariqueen
Nov 26, 2013
So my sister's dog just got ahold of one of my pigalles and let's just say it's destroyed pretty bad. do you think MM 7 could repair it or would I be better off replacing them?

here's pictures of the destroyed shoe :'(

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400960027.274027.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400960038.389216.jpg

Last edited:
The heel is 100% fixable by MM7. The front of the shoe I'm not so sure. Email them at [email protected] with pictures and ask if it is fixable - they will be able to tell you! My gut instinct tells me they won't be fixable as they are patent but it won't hurt to ask!

I just heard back from MM7 and they can't fix the toe :sad: so upset

Oh, I'm so sorry :sad: Is the leather on the toe torn/bitten straight through? If not, maybe you could shear the most torn leather you can off the toe, even it up with some sand paper and strass to mask the damage? I bet if you got things nice and even on the surface, painted it, and strassed, it wouldn't be noticeable.

I am so sorry this happened to your shoe. I keep my dog away from my closet with a gate. He has the tendency to chew object, expensive, as well. And I had a tendency to forget this. So I had to put a gate up.