Help!!!

Mariqueen

Mariqueen
Nov 26, 2013
Southern California
So my sister's dog just got ahold of one of my pigalles and let's just say it's destroyed pretty bad. do you think MM 7 could repair it or would I be better off replacing them?

here's pictures of the destroyed shoe :'(

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400960027.274027.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400960038.389216.jpg

Last edited:

ellegreene

Jan 5, 2012
UK
The heel is 100% fixable by MM7. The front of the shoe I'm not so sure. Email them at cobbler@minuitmoins7.com with pictures and ask if it is fixable - they will be able to tell you! My gut instinct tells me they won't be fixable as they are patent but it won't hurt to ask!

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
Oh, sorry I just re read your post. Again my heart goes out to you because I know the cost is high since these CL are not a cheap penny. I am Sooooooooo SAD for You!!

Jul 12, 2009
UK-based, L.A.-bred
I just heard back from MM7 and they can't fix the toe :sad: so upset
Oh, I'm so sorry :sad: Is the leather on the toe torn/bitten straight through? If not, maybe you could shear the most torn leather you can off the toe, even it up with some sand paper and strass to mask the damage? I bet if you got things nice and even on the surface, painted it, and strassed, it wouldn't be noticeable.

hollyspringskim

Tres' Chanel
O.G.
Jun 16, 2008
Washington, DC
I am so sorry this happened to your shoe. I keep my dog away from my closet with a gate. He has the tendency to chew object, expensive, as well. And I had a tendency to forget this. So I had to put a gate up.

chloevanimpe

Jun 2, 2014
That's a shame!! Terribly sorry for you. I have bought a shoe closet, which is impossible to open if you are a dog. You can find one for less than 100$. And they often come with a mirror.