Help!

Jbb924

O.G.
Feb 7, 2013
I purchased a new speedy 30 today. I was so excited until I brought it home and noticed two frayed threads on the piping. They are very slight, and they don't stick out too much, but they are there. I have been buying exclusively LV for years and I have never had any quality issues. I called customer service and they told me to bring it in. The problem is there are no boutiques in my area. I would have to drive like 80 miles one way. Do you think I should cut the threads and keep it? I also don't want to be a pain over something so small. They are so tiny i couldn't really get a pic to upload. Dh thinks for the money I should get a new one. Any thoughts???

I have to drive about 50 miles to my nearest LV, so I realize what a pain it is. However, if you are unhappy, it's better to take a day and get things sorted out then spend a lifetime with something you are unhappy with... Good luck!

calvin7592 said:
i have to drive about 50 miles to my nearest lv, so i realize what a pain it is. However, if you are unhappy, it's better to take a day and get things sorted out then spend a lifetime with something you are unhappy with... Good luck!

+1

I have to drive about 50 miles to my nearest LV, so I realize what a pain it is. However, if you are unhappy, it's better to take a day and get things sorted out then spend a lifetime with something you are unhappy with... Good luck!

I agree! My drive is 2 hours each way but if your not going to enjoy the bag, its worth the trip to exchange......

I'm two hours away from my boutique. It does suck! But definitely take it in so you can ease your mind. I know I'd keep thinking about it later. Then you can look around, too ;)

I purchased a new speedy 30 today. I was so excited until I brought it home and noticed two frayed threads on the piping. They are very slight, and they don't stick out too much, but they are there. I have been buying exclusively LV for years and I have never had any quality issues. I called customer service and they told me to bring it in. The problem is there are no boutiques in my area. I would have to drive like 80 miles one way. Do you think I should cut the threads and keep it? I also don't want to be a pain over something so small. They are so tiny i couldn't really get a pic to upload. Dh thinks for the money I should get a new one. Any thoughts???

Absolutely send it back! When you pay that much for a bag, it should be in pristine condition when you first receive it. I do not expect every stitch to be straight, etc. however, Ido expect that the bag looks like it is worth the amount I paid, I.e. threads not coming out, IMO