Help?

UnderTheStars

Dec 10, 2012
Last edited:
Oh, I don't know. It's cute though :smile:. If nobody here can tell you, you could just call a store and have the SA go look and tell you. If they don't have the bag, have them look up a store who does and give you that number.

my weekend tote is the same color inside as the stripe .. mine is UV,
photojan18125129.jpg

the link took me to a hippie ... so if you search.com for the perri hippie it would be that size,

the red stripe one is red inside, the mahogany is brown inside.. check ebay,

Thing is though there's no stores close to me :sad:

I'm hoping to order that or something else from Macy's.
Thanks for your help :smile:

I'd still call (any store closest to your zip code) they don't know where you are calling from. If you don't have a cell for the long distance, call customer service at the 800 # and I'm sure that someone could help.

Thank you! :biggrin:

That's really close to what I'm wanting. My iPad is being a pain and not loading a lot of stuff.

Go to Mang00's fabulous drill-down search tool at the link below and type in the style number 10055 and hit submit.

It pulls up Coach drill down pics of the bag in gray that you can click on and enlarge. I don't know the proper color code combo to pull up the mahagony version of the bag.

Does anyone know the correct code for a silver, signature, striped, khaki, mahagony, multi bag?

http://divergenceunlimited.org/coach/

I doubt this is the right place for this so I apologize in advance. But I'm looking at this bag from the Macy's sale and I can't seem to find out what it looks like on the inside and how big it is. I'm wondering if any of you have it and can help me out. Thanks!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...oryID=58441#fn=sp=1&spc=89&ruleId=52&slotId=4

It's the Coach Hamptons Weekend Signature Stripe Shoulder Bag.
This information is below the picture (on link you posted).
This quiet silhouette in signature jacquard is boldly accented with a distinctive signature stripe, in a striking color gorgeously echoed throughout the hand-finished leather trim and hangtag for head-turning contrast.
•Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
•x
•¶
•Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets
•Zip-top closure, fabric lining
•Handle with 5-3/4" drop
•Longer strap for shoulder or crossbody wear
•12-1/4" (L) x 10-1/4" (H) x 4-3/4" (W)
••
•Style no: 10055