Help!!!!

dethnode

Dec 20, 2006
I am in the military and my wife wants nothing more than a whit LV MC speedy 30 so i told her i would try to get her one, well i wanted to screen it through you guys and gals but figured I should learn the obvious tale tale signs of a fake first. pls help me you would be a life saver...:yes:

My friend got one in Korea at a street shop and found out it was fake and was shocked, i was like dewd you paid 150 bucks for a $1900 purse what did you expect??? people never follow, if too good to be true usually is rule!!!

I would never buy from Ebay, too much risk involved. Just read the Ebay stuff here on the board, way too many people getting ripped off.
Eluxury would probably be the best way to go.
Good luck.

I am in the military and my wife wants nothing more than a whit LV MC speedy 30 so i told her i would try to get her one, well i wanted to screen it through you guys and gals but figured I should learn the obvious tale tale signs of a fake first. pls help me you would be a life saver...:yes:

I highly recommend that at this late stage in the Christmas rush, you purchase it off eLuxury as they still may be able to ship it to your wife in time. Then it is guaranteed to be the real deal. :yes:

Purchasing off eBay can be very dangerous due to the high number of counterfeits. I myself refrain from mentioning very specific authenticity details as there are many lurkers on this public forum who will use the information to make their counterfeit bags less fake looking.

If you have an auction in mine, please post it in the Authenticate This LV thread in the Shopping section at the top and there will be lots of people who can help.

Good luck!