Help!!!!!

Mar 13, 2011
Hi ladies

I was at the Celine store and they have micro in dune, black and mini in trio color (canvas one), I can't decide which to buy.
I already have small phantom in crocc and olive.

Please vote ladies

just carried my micro out today, and i'm still in love after almost a year owning her.
The size is big enough for everyday necessity and soo light.
I also owned a mini, and in my personal opinion micro's leather looks sturdier because of the small frame and will not slouch easily. That is if you like sturdier luggage.
And micro is so hard to come by! Try micro and get her in Dune if I may suggest.

I'm not sure if they ship to US but I can find out. I was at the SOGO Celine but the harbor city store also called me so I assume they have stocks too, Toolbox do you have your name on waiting list cause it seems like they don't sell to walk in customers.

I'm not sure if they ship to US but I can find out. I was at the SOGO Celine but the harbor city store also called me so I assume they have stocks too, Toolbox do you have your name on waiting list cause it seems like they don't sell to walk in customers.
yes, please help me find out if they have a dune micro and if they ship to the US... :smile:
I called bal harbour today and they put me on a wait list for dune micro. the service was not too great. i was disconnected twice after they placed me on hold.