Help!

lauren11

Jan 7, 2010
Next week its my birthday. Which bag should ill get???
the delightful mm or the totally mm/gm???

i don't know. i have the galliera gm, nf mm, monty gm, artsy gm, tivoli gm, alma, palermo gm, speedy, odeon gm.

or should ill let it???

i need help please. a lot of answers would help me :smile:

thx to all:smile:

TeddyLV

Oct 10, 2011
Florida
I'd say Totally b/c you already have the Artsy which is pretty similar to the Delightfull. Therefore, totally would be a better addition to your collection

Possum

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Australia
You seem to have a lot of beautiful, practical bags, why don't you go for something completely different like a vernis alma? It would add some variety to your gorgeous collection. :biggrin:

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
You seem to have a lot of beautiful, practical bags, why don't you go for something completely different like a vernis alma? It would add some variety to your gorgeous collection. :biggrin:
I agree - you seem to have a lot of mono bags...have you thought about getting a bag in a different line to add more variety to your collection?

specme

Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
What a great collection ! What about a mon mono bag or a vernis alma,like a previous poster suggested? Keep us posted !!

peachylv

Apr 15, 2011
The peak of good living
I like both the bags you are considering, however, given your collection, I don't think you need them unless you want to get the totally in Azur. I don't see Vernis or a clutch in your collection.